VISION AND MISSION
Our vision and mission are simple – create a community that helps consumers find their own shade of green, match their values to their purchase behavior, adopt environmentally sound practices and drive impactful environmental changes. We promise to deliver a mix of targeted content, eco-conscious products and environmental actions helping you live a more environmentally sound lifestyle helping protect this wonderful planet we all call home.
OUR GOALS ARE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Environmental news and content to help you, as a consumer, live a zero waste lifestyle
- A community forum to share ideas
- Access to a full suite of eco-conscious products
- Information about environmental advocacy groups and causes to join
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- Wasting less is a journey, and we’re glad you’re along for the ride
- Education and community are vital to impact real change
- The challenges are great, but so are the rewards
- YOU are part of the solution
We’ve even been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America and The New York Times, and syndicated on Mother Nature Network and the Huffington Post. Pretty cool, huh!? We want everyone to know that wasting less is easy, and sometimes (dare we say) fun.
We’re not looking to turn your life upside down. Rather, we aim to educate you on how to make interesting, simple and effective changes that have a real impact. Did we mention that we have a ton of fun doing our jobs?
We’re serious about helping our readers reduce their waste footprint every day and quality of information. The information we provide through our website and other platforms maintains a strict accuracy policy, and we take the distribution of fact-based, informational and actionable content in earnest.
Earth911 Media is a division of Earth911, Inc., a subsidiary of Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC) a NASDAQ listed company.