Be sure to subscribe to Earth911TV on YouTube and give us a thumbs up!
Yeah, we know it’s almost winter. But it’s the perfect time to start planning a more eco-friendly lawn. We’re going to show you how to save water, save money, and take better care of your yard so you can start planning for the spring.
- Stop Raking Leaves this Fall
- Get Rid of Pests the Chemical Free Way
- Sprinkl Website
- Sprinkl Kickstarter
- Neptune’s Harvest Hot Pepper Wax Insect Repellent
- YouChange Eco-Marketplace
For more great ideas on recycling check out the following articles and guides:
- Earth911 Recycling Guides
- Browse all articles on Recycling
- Find out where to recycle stuff in your area